Friday, September 5, 2014

MSBA Class of 2015 hits the ground running

It's hard to believe we have already ushered in a new school year! We welcomed our largest  class to date, MSBA class of 2015, totaling 27 bright and promising students. Orientation week was packed with fun-filled and team building events (as well as a little work, of course).

MSBA 2015 Orientation Meet and Greet

The Meet-and-Greet on held in our graduate lounge on Wednesday evening was a great success and students got the chance to get to know each other before the rest of the week's events and the start of classes. Thursday morning began bright and early with a case study workshop, where students worked in groups before giving a presentation on a case study created by faculty member Harvey Seegers that they were given prior to Orientation week.

More fun was had by all on Friday at Go-Adventures in Darnestown, MD, where everyone completed a variety of team-building and problem solving activities.

It is clear the MSBA class of 2015 is full of promise and talent. The year is off to a great start and we can't wait to see what you all have in store.

2 comments:

1. Tiba and I were just saying today that it is hard to believe orientation was already 3 weeks ago!!

ReplyDelete
  2. Orientation was great! Getting to know my classmates on our Meet-and-Greet and breaking through potentially awkward situations at Go Adventure was just what I needed to open up to my new friends. It's hard to believe I have only known my classmates for 3 weeks, it seems like we have been friends for ages. What a great feeling. Thanks to the MSBA program, the class of 2015 in on a great path for long lasting friendships and successful, fulfilling careers.

ReplyDelete