Wednesday, May 9, 2012

MSBA Grad Promoted at NetApp

Jenna Antos
Jenna Antos
Ms. Jenna Antos, a graduate of the first Master of Science in Business Analysis class at Catholic University, recently received a promotion to Account Manager for the Department of Defense Health Programs at NetApp

Jenna, who hails from Rhode Island, received her undergraduate degree in Politics in 2010 from Catholic University where she was active in many student activities.  Jenna was one of the first students to apply to the MSBA program and brought high energy and drive to the program.  

After receiving her graduate degree, Jenna was hired by NetApp as one of six college graduates for a special hire program designed and engineered by the Public Sector of the company in May of 2011.  The pilot program was intended to be an intense year of IT and Sales training and mentoring.  One of Jenna's managers said, Jenna "graduated" 6 months sooner than we expected, and created with her mentors a new vertical- the labs, for the Department of Defense (DOD) region's Navy and Marines District.

Jenna's first year of success landed her as the newest Account Manager on a growing vertical in NetApp¹s Public Sector.  She is now one of 3, supporting DOD Health Programs and will be developing her own territory: Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) - which represent over half of DOD's health care expenditures.

"The MSBA Program prepared me for this new challenge. Aside from giving me a strong foundation in business practices, the MSBA Program gave me a strategy to succeed.  The courses paralleled my internship and the discussions carried into my networking endeavors.  But it wasn't all about the classroom and case studies.  The professors challenged me daily as a person.  I learned how to differentiate myself as an aspiring young business woman from the rest.  The MSBA Program prepared me to be a professional."  Jenna Antos - Class of 2011 

Professor Stewart McHie
Program Director, MSBA
mchie@cua.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment