Friday, May 18, 2012

MSBA Grad lands Operations Coordinator Job at CUA

Jessica Richard
Jessica Richard, a recent graduate of the Master of Science in Business Analysis program at Catholic University, accepted a position as Operations Coordinator in the CUA Conferences and Management Department.  Her duties include hiring, training and managing a staff of 50 people, managing all aspects of client events, and working with the assistant director of the Conferences and Management.  Jessica was also recruited by The Advisory Board but decided the experience gained in the Conferences and Management group was more in line with her long term goals.
 Jess, a California native, grew up in Pinehurst, North Carolina where her father designs and builds golf courses.  She received her BA in Psychology from Catholic University in 2011.  Jess is an active sportswoman as well as an accomplished ballerina and musician. 

Jessica has always been interested in the health industry and may someday return to scchool for a Doctorate in Physical Therapy.  She says, "I have a great desire to help people and work as a problem solver for individuals and groups.  I thrive on finding solutions to challenges and feel I can use my interpersonal skills to work with future patients, clients and peers. The MSBA program was the perfect fit for me and my educational desires".

Whatever path Jessica takes, she will put all her energy and drive into it and achieve her dreams.  Congratulations Jessica Richard!

Professor Stewart McHie
Program Director, MSBA
mchie@cua.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment