Sunday, December 30, 2012

Chris Scanlan at memoryBlue

Chris Scanlan, a 2012 MSBA graduate, has been named an Account Executive at memoryBlue, a Northern Virginia firm specializing in lead generation, inside sales, full sales cycle management, and recruiting.

In his current capacity, Chris works closely with clients to increase business development by providing Lead Generation services. He says, "I provide research into existing marketplaces to discover new business opportunities, reach out to the C-Level executives of target companies to develop and retain relationships, and conduct the initial meeting between the customer and client."

Chris is a graduate of Ave Maria University in Ave Maria, Florida where he majored in Philosophy and played varsity basketball. 

In his words, Chris says; "This program was a great time of my life and it really will be something I'm proud to have done. Thanks to all of the professors, I really can say that I was more prepared to be successful and I can see positive effects of having completed the MSBA program.  I know I am more confident.  I have used the Excel skills that I've learned all the time. I've taught my co-workers a few things as well.  I really would recommend this program to anyone that was interested entering business from a liberal arts school. It was a great experience and something which put me on the path to becoming successful. -Chris Scanlan, MSBA class of 2012

Congratulations Chris!

Stewart McHie
Director, MS in Business Analysis
mchie@cua.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment