Friday, August 17, 2012

Pat Six hired by DDB Worldwide in New York City

Pat Six
2012 MSBA Graduate Pat Six recently accepted a position as Assistant Account Executive at DDB, a subsidiary of the Omnicom Group in New York City.  As a AAE, Pat will be assisting with new initiatives on the loyalty side of the ExxonMobil Fuels Marketing account working with Jenalisa Trevino (Sr. AE) and Andy Garafalo (Management Supervisor). He will also be assisting with briefs, budgets, coordination with internal teams and clients.
DDB won the EM Fuels Marketing business in 2000 following the 1999 merger of Exxon and Mobil. 

Pat is a native of Rochester, New York and attended Thomas Aquinas College in Southern California where he received a double major in Philosophy and Theology.  After spending two years working for his alma mater as an Admissions counselor and recruiter, Pat returned East to earn his graduate degree at Catholic University.  While at Catholic, Pat interned in the marketing department at NetApp in Vienna, Va.

In Pat's own words...

"Besides the valuable business education I received in the regular classwork, the MSBA program was particularly beneficial to me in three ways:

1) Team assignments, including a client project in Team Field Study class, challenged me to develop my communication and organization skills and exposed me to the challenges of managing team and client relationships on a project.

2) An abundance of guest speakers and company visits gave me a first-hand look at a diversity of career options within business and helped me to narrow down my own career interests.

3) Working an internship while in the program gave me invaluable real world experience in a corporate environment and, perhaps more importantly, showed me how much I was capable of doing all at once. 

When I look back at how much I accomplished in those two semesters and at how I was often doing so many things all at the same time, I feel confident that I am well prepared to tackle anything that my career will throw at me!" - Pat Six, MSBA class of 2012

Stewart McHie
Program Director, MSBA
mchie@cua.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment