Monday, July 9, 2012

Sanchez Joins Generation Opportunity

MSBA Grad Adrian Sanchez

Adrian Sanchez,  joined the NGO Generation Opportunity  as a policy analyst and field representative focused on Hispanic outreach.

Generation Opportunity is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that seeks to educate and organize young Americans on the challenges facing our nation.  Mr. Sanchez will be doing policy research on current events that concern GO's non-partisan mission to educate and organize young people on issues such as unemployment, the national debt, and economic stability.  He will also be a field representative at political events across the country educating and organizing young people to get involved with Generation Opportunity and the upcoming election.Generation Opportunity already has over 3 million fans on Facebook .

Adrian has extensive experience working in politics, having had five internships during his academic career, most recently with rising star Allen West of the 22nd district of Florida.  Adrian received his BA in American Government from Catholic University and then went on to earn a MA in International Affairs, also at CUA.  His long term goals are to work in policy issues relating to international security and international affairs. 

In Adrian's own words; "I believe the MSBA program helped me by giving me the quantitative business and analytical skills that are needed in any job, and especially in my career field of politics and international affairs.  The MSBA degree gave me the cutting edge I needed to have a complete tool set of practical skills to be successful.  If you have the skills learned in the MSBA program, you will stand out in front of the pack of politics graduates when applying for a job.  In addition to my job offer from GO, I also had an offer to work on a senatorial campaign because of the quantitative skills I acquired in the program.  I recommend the MSBA to all graduates of politics or international affairs."

Professor Stewart McHie
Program Director, MSBA
mchie@cua.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment