Tuesday, August 7, 2018

MSBA Class of 2018 Job Placement: Christopher Motola

If you are a current senior or recent college graduate wondering if the MSBA program is right for you or how it can help enhance your undergraduate degree, keep reading!

Christopher Motola, MSBA '18, has accepted a job as an “Anti-Money Laundering Consultant” for Navigant Consulting. Below, Chris shares his experiences in the program, and how it helped him find his career:

Q: Why did you choose the MSBA Program?

I chose the MSBA Program because I wanted to build on the skill set I cultivated as an Undergraduate. As a political science major, I thought that business skills would compliment my understanding of the world and expose me to new opportunities.

Q: What company will you be working for, and what will your title be?

I will be working for Navigant Consulting. My title will be “Anti-Money Laundering Consultant.”

Q: How did you get interested in this type of work?

I was exposed to the consulting field through Field Team Study, as well as classes taught by Prof. Seegers.

Q: How did the Catholic U MSBA program help prepare you for this career path?

The MSBA gave me Excel skills, communication skills, and basic accounting skills.

Q: What from the program stands out specifically that you think helped prepare you for a career in this field?

The Field Team Study, Quantitative Analysis, and Operations Management.

Q: Can you recall a favorite memory from the program?

The NYC trip was an exciting chance for our class to see what opportunities existed outside of Washington DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment